Iroko TV boss ‘Jason Njoku’ gives reason why he won’t leave money for his children

Iroko TV boss ‘Jason Njoku’ gives reason why he won’t leave money for his children

Mr Jason Njoku, Owner of Iroko TV stated that he would not leave a dime for his children because money is a burden, when reacting to a tweet by Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi, on worries about money.

Akin Alabi had tweeted;

10 years ago, I thought that if I had what I have today, I wouldn’t worry about money ever again. Today, my money worries are so much that I can’t think straight sometimes. I need money like mad.

Reacting to the tweet, Jason Njoku tweeted;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amapakabo Assures U-23 Eagles Team Is Work In Progress At WAFU Cup 2019

Man City, Man United, Liverpool Target Nigeria’s Chukwuemeka 

Ibrahimovic Backs Sweden To Win 2018 World Cup